Cup final tickets on sale Monday 2 May
Updated Tuesday, 26th April 2011
Want to get a ticket for the Scottish Cup final? Motherwell season ticket holders will be able to get their hands on the briefs from Monday 2 May. Thereafter a ballot will be held if necessary.
The club has not revealed how many tickets are to be allocated to the Motherwell support and the news release suggests that discussions are still being held about the final numbers and arrangements for segregation.
Season ticket holders will be able to purchase up to four tickets on production of a voucher from the current book and in a move sure to increase sales for next season, a receipt for the new book will guarantee the same rights as existing regulars
The following information was placed on the official site.
HOW TO BUY
CURRENT 2010/11 SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
Current 2010/11 Season Ticket holders will have priority for six days starting from Monday 2nd May 2011. A maximum of four tickets will be available at the Ticket Office and a unit in Brandon Parade (location and times to be announced) on production of special voucher C from the back of the book.
NEW 2011/2012 SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
Any fan purchasing a season ticket for the 2011/2012 season will have the same privileges as current ticket holders i.e. the ability to purchase up to four Cup Final tickets on production of the sales receipt from the Ticket Office.
Any remaining tickets after Saturday 7th May will go into a Supporter Ballot/General Sale. This is where Motherwell fans can register for any additional tickets that are left after the initial season ticket holder priority period.
Fans should CLICK HERE to register and the club will contact successful applications from Monday 9th May onwards.
WEST STAND (FAMILY):
£25 / 10
- A complete section-by-section breakdown and Stadium Plan will be made available as soon as segregation and allocation details are finalised.
- The Family Section will be located in the West Stand – Sections A1 to A5.
- A Juvenile ticket in the Family Section is considered to be children aged fifteen and under. Any adult attempting to enter the Family Section without a child aged fifteen and under will be refused entry to that section.
- At the request of a number of supporters, and similar to the Semi Final, Sections B1 to B5 in the West Stand has been designated as a “Singing Section” for like-minded fans wishing to back the team in their own unique and vocal style. Please ask for this Section when purchasing tickets if you wish to sit there.
- Fans requiring disabled tickets should contact Elaine MacDonald at the club on 01698 338068 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|24 Apr 2011|
|Hearts gutted - 24h on|
|23 Apr 2011|
|Well rally to stun Hearts|
|Team lineups: Heart of Midlothian v Motherwell 23 Apr 2011|
|21 Apr 2011|
|Next up - Hearts at Tynecastle (again!)|
|'Well fans get in party mood|
|19 Apr 2011|
|Still work to be done|
|17 Apr 2011|
|Motherwell to meet Celtic in Scottish Cup final|